Weicon Mounting - Double Sided Tape, 3 Mtr, Grey, 14050319
Price inclusive of all taxes
- Colour: Grey
- Width: 19 mm
- Length: 3 meters
- Thickness: 0.9 mm
- Elongation at break: 750 %
- Tensile strength: 10 N/cm
- Load bearing capacity: 85 kg/m
- Core size: 40 mm
- Adhesion on steel: 20 N/cm
- T-Block tensile strength to aluminum: 50 N/cm
- Dynamic shear strength: 45 N/cm²
- Static shear strength: 10.000 min.
- Mechanical strength after: 24 hours
- Temperature resistance: -40 to +120 °C
Hurry Up! Sold: 100/0 products in stock.
Mounting Tape Grey is a strong, double-sided adhesive tape made of modified acrylic foam. The tape is particularly suitable for the bonding of low-energy plastics, such as PE and PP, as well as for powder-coated surfaces. In combination with WEICON adhesives and sealants, it can be used as a fixing aid for hybrid bonding.
The high flexibility of the tape perfectly compensates for tensions when bonding around corners. The tape has a temperature resistance of -40°C to +120 °C, is UV- and moisture-resistant, and is suitable for permanent joints both indoors and outdoors.
It can be used in a variety of applications such as car body and vehicle technology, caravanning, metal, and machinery engineering, electronics, mechanical engineering, advertising, shipbuilding, and marine technology.