Cavicel 68°C Linear Heat Detector Cables (HDC), Red, 2C X 0.95 Sqmm
Price inclusive of all taxes
Availability: Out of stock
MINIMUM ORDER: 1000 METERS
- Conductors: Copper-covered steel wire, 0.95 mm
- Insulation: Special thermosensitive polymer, red and black.
- Cabling: Twisted insulated conductors
- Sheath: Extruded thermoplastic sheath
- Voltage Rating: 100 V DC
- Conductor Resistance: 290 Ω/km @ 20 °C
- Alarm temperature: 68 ±3 °C
- Outer diameter: 4.5 mm
- Weight: 25 kg/Km
- Max. ambient temperature: 40 °C
- Outer sheath color: Red
- Water and oil sheath resistance: Good
Hurry Up! Sold: 100/0 products in stock.
HDC Linear Heat Detector Cables are reliable and economical tools for monitoring abnormal heat increase which often is a preliminary stage of a full fire event.
The HDC sensor cable detects heat anywhere along its length: it is a continuous heat detector, unlike the
standard point detector. The HDC sensor cable is composed of two copper-covered steel wires, individually insulated with a thermosensitive polymer. At the rated temperature the polymer insulation melts, thus permitting the conductors to short-circuit and generate an alarm signal.
- Storage Tanks
- Cable Trays
- Aircraft Hangars
- Control Rooms
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Cooling Towers
- Power distribution apparatus: Transformers,
- Switch Gears
Write Your Own Review