Fluke Digital Multimeter Combo Kit, 179-EDA2
Price inclusive of all taxes
- A full-featured, precision multimeter for troubleshooting electrical and electronic systems
- Delivers accurate true-rms ac current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- SureGrip™ test leads, test probes and alligator clips
- Includes ToolPak magnetic meter-hanger for easy viewing when using two hands to make measurements
Product overview: Fluke 179 Digital Multimeter and EDA2 Accessories Kit
Industrial electricians work in tough environments. That's why the Fluke 179 True-RMS Digital Multimeter is combined with an industrial-strength test lead probe kit in a compact lightweight soft case.
Heavy-duty electrical service
The Fluke 179 True-rms digital multimeter is the industry-standard troubleshooting tool for electrical and electronic systems. The included 80BK-A Integrated digital multimeter temperature probe eliminates the need to carry a separate thermometer. You can hang your meter where it’s easy to see with the TPAK ToolPak™ Magnetic Meter Hanger, included in the kit. The C35 soft carry case that keeps everything ready to take with you includes three SureGrip™ accessories
- TL224 Insulated Test Leads
- AC280 Hook Clips
- TL910 Electronic Test Probes
Hurry Up! Sold: 100/0 products in stock.
The right measurement functions
The 179 is a true-rms multimeter, providing accurate measurements up to:
- 1000 V ac/dc;
- 10 A ac/dc;
- Resistance to 50 MΩ;
- Capacitance to 10,000 μF,
- Frequency to 100 kHz;
- Temperature from -40 °C to 400 °C (-40 °F to 752 °F).
The meter offers both manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-Average recording. The large backlit digital display is easy to in dark areas and includes an analog bar graph to view trending or unstable signals.